//=asset('css/layui.css')?> //=asset('css/header.css')?> //=asset('css/footer.css')?> //=asset('js/quote.js')?> //=asset("js/swiper.js")?> //=asset('js/header.js')?> //=asset('js/common.js')?>
Your Shopping Cart is empty. Go Shopping
Published: Jan 29, 2014 | Category: Banner | Tips
The whole idea of creating a color banner is so that your business can stand out and attract customers. However, designing and formulating an attractive, efficient banner from scratch takes some work. First, you must figure out the message you are trying to send across to your audience and then strive to achieve a banner that is visually pleasing and readable from afar. These are the steps to creating an attractive banner to attract customers and drive traffic to your business.
1. Choosing the appropriate font style. Try to avoid using different font styles on your banner since it can sometimes be a distraction and hard to read. Fonts like Helvetica, Futura, or Antique are some popular ones for banner text due to its easiness to read from a distance. Also, take into account the type of even the banner is going to be used for. For instance, a banner for a bridal ceremony can be enhanced with a script font whereas a auto shop should probably use a Commercial Script. Also refrain from using uppercase as it takes people longer to process words that are in uppercase.
2. Using Graphics When Appropriate. Artwork, borders, and etc. can help to enhance the appearance of your banner and attract people's attention. However, these images should not overpower or distract your audience from the message you are trying to send to them. If your customer is concetrating on your image, they are most likely not going to pay attention to the message your banner is trying to convey. You can drive around your community to get inspiration from other banners to get an idea of what works and what doesn't.
3. Consider Viewing Distance and Viewing Time. Keep in mind where you will be placing your banner, whether it is in front of your store or in the parking lot. Also, be sure to think about the height the banner because you want it to be large enough so that passing traffic will notice it as well. Refer to chart for the optimal banner size by height and viewing distance:
|Letter Height||Readability Distance for Max. Impact||Max. Readability Distance|
4. Effective color combinations. Be sure to to use colors on your banner that will make it stand out. This will also make your banner easier to read. When colors that do not compliment each other are used, your banner can be quite a distraction when it is displayed in public. Here are some color combinations that work well with eachother: black on yellow, black on white, yellow on black, white on blue, yellow on blue, green on white, blue on yellow, white on green, white on brown, brown on yellow, brown on white, yellow on brown, red on white, yellow on red, red on yellow, white on red.
5. Banners need white spaces and margins. Margins and widths are very important when it comes to designing a banner because common errors are stretching letters and graphics to fill an entire banner to the edge or the graphic and text are too small for the sign and the margins are too big. For instance, a 48" banner should have a 4.8" top and bottom margin. These guidelines should be kept in order for you banner to have a nice visual appearance.
6. Always remember that less is more. Be sure that your banner is aesthetically pleasing by keeping it simple. Prioritize and determine the important things you want your banner to have. Make the text short and to the point to efficiently get your message across to your audience.
Published: Jan 20, 2014 | Category: Banner | Tips
Are you considering buying a flag pole for your advertising flag? You have found the right place because we have some great tips on how to find the right flag pole for you and your advertising needs. There are many things to consider when it comes to buying a flag pole because it solely depends on the type of flag you have and also where you plan to use your flag pole.
First of all, you must think about your budget. Obviously a larger, taller flag pole would cost more than a shorter one. The cost would depend on the overall height, thickness, and diameter of the flag pole. Quality is generally factored into the cost of the flag pole, so what you pay for is usually what you get. A tip on find a flag pole for your needs, is to shop around online and make comparisons on the quality and features of each pole. You need to consider what you are getting for what you are paying.
Plan where you will be placing your flag before you order. This will save you trouble in the future. Some flag poles are self-standing while others are placed in the ground. Be sure there are no restrictions of use especially if you have neighbors. The last thing you want is to purchase a really nice advertising flag and flag pole and find that you cannot use it because it blocks your neighboring business. Find a location that you can effective place you flag and avoid causing troubles with neighboring stores.
Since flag poles come in a variety of sizes and heights, determine what you want in terms of height. Once you know how tall you want your advertising flag to stand, think about the thickness you are looking for. Keep in mind that the thicker the flag pole, the more sturdy it will be. There are many factors you must consider when deciding the flag pole you want.
Another huge factor you should consider is the installation process. You want to avoid flag poles that are very complicated and hard to install. This is because when you order your flag poles, they are oftentimes nonrefundable. Thus, think ahead and find a flag pole that is easy to use and easy to install. This will save you a lot of troubles and headaches in the future.
Published: Jan 20, 2014 | Category: Flag | Knowledge
Advertising flags are very helpful advertising tools when it comes to promoting your business and creating brand awareness. Amongst all the advertising flags, swooper flags are very popular when it comes to marketing. This is because of its unique shape as well as ability to capture the attention of people passing by. Not only are swooper flags very effective, but they are also very cost effective. Especially if you have a small budget for advertising, advertising flags are perfect because they are quite affordable. If you are looking for ways to help increase sales and drives traffic to your business, you should consider swooper flags.
Swooper flags are beneficial for your business because it is great at attracting attention. Whether your audience is looking at your flag or not, they will still notice it because it is moving in the wind. This is a special feature that flags have, even if people are not looking at it they will notice it. When they notice it, chances are they will read your message. This is why designing your advertising flag is also a very important task. You want to make your flag very attractive and be sure that the color combinations are pleasing to the eye. The last thing you want is for your banner to be a distraction.
Swooper flags are also very affordable. When it comes to purchasing an advertising flag, think of it as an investment for your business. It is a one-time fee and you can reuse your advertising flag. One thing to keep in mind is that proper care and maintenance will help to increase the longevity of your flag for many years to come. Other than that, your advertising flag should last you a very long time, making it a very affordable means of advertising compared to other options.
Another reason why advertising flags are beneficial is because there are so many designs of flags you can choose from: feather flags, swooper flags , teardrop flags, rectangle flags, and giant flags. All designs of flags are effective in their own ways. Another great thing about each different design is that it comes in varying sizes so you have more options there as well. Not only do you have options, but these advertising flags are also very versatile and they can be used anywhere both indoors and outdoors.
If you are looking to drive more traffic to your business, advertising flags are a great option for you. It will surely help people notice your store and help to increase your customers. You can also use an advertising flag to help promote a certain sale you are having or even a new product you are now carrying. Advertising flags are the most effective when it comes to drawing attention because it is not like a banner that is stationary on a wall. Advertising flags will wave and move in the wind and thus, allowing more people to notice it.